The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers of nighttime traffic revisions on 4th Ave S between Holgate St and S Royal Brougham Way for paving. This work is weather-dependent and subject to change.
From 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. overnight on both Monday, October 23 and Tuesday, October 24, travelers can expect:
- Closure of all southbound lanes on 4th Ave S between S Royal Brougham Way and Holgate St
- Southbound vehicle traffic will be detoured onto 1st Ave S and 6th Ave S
- Northbound vehicle traffic will be maintained on 4th Ave S
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
- King County Metro will reroute southbound buses during this work; for more information on Metro route changes, visit http://kingcounty.gov/metro/alerts
- Access to offices, businesses, and services will be maintained throughout construction
- Sidewalks will remain accessible with occasional detours for people walking
- Police officers or flaggers will assist with traffic control and work zone safety
- Emergency vehicles will be able to access the work zone at all times
- The work is expected to create construction-related noise, dust, vibration, and concrete odor.
For more information please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_4s.htm.
For questions or concerns, please contact 4thAveSPaving@seattle.gov or call 206-727-3669. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.