The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will close 2nd Avenue for short periods of time throughout the day on Monday, November 27 through Friday, December 1 to install signal equipment at Broad, Vine, Wall, Battery, and Lenora Streets. This work is part of the 2nd Ave Mobility Improvements project.
Crews plan to install signal equipment at the following locations:
- Monday, November 27 at Battery St
- Tuesday, November 28 and Wednesday, November 29 at Wall St
- Thursday, November 30 at Vine St
- Friday, December 1 at Broad and Lenora Streets
Between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday, November 27 through Friday, December 1, travelers can expect:
- Intermittent short-term closures on 2nd Ave while crews work at each intersection
- Signed detours directing traffic to 1st Ave around the closures
- Sidewalks will remain open
Please visit the project web page for more information: www.seattle.gov/transportation/2ndave.htm.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.