The intersection of Beacon Ave S and S Myrtle St will be under construction from Saturday, December 15 at 4 AM to Sunday, December 16 at 6 PM. The work will allow us to continue drainage and curb ramp repairs. This work is weather-dependent and may be rescheduled if necessary.
Here’s what you can expect:
From Saturday, December 15 to Sunday, December 16 travelers can expect:
- The northwest corner of Beacon Ave S and S Myrtle St will be closed.
- Traffic going southbound on Beacon Ave S will be directed to Military Rd S.
- The rest of the intersection will be open.
- On Saturday, December 15 at 4 AM crews will be saw cutting.
- Crews will begin demolition work at 8 AM
- Crews will pour concrete at 6 PM
- Concrete will cure overnight into Sunday
- Traffic will return to normal by Sunday, December 16 at 6 PM.
- Metro routes 107 and 36 will be rerouted. Please visit kingcounty.gov/metro/alerts for more information.
For more information on this project, please visit our website.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the construction outreach team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (206) 256-5227. We appreciate your patience during this work.