The intersection of Beacon Ave S and S Columbian Way will be under construction this weekend, while crews demo and rebuild ADA curb ramps and improve drainage.
This work is weather-dependent and may be rescheduled if necessary.
What you can expect:
October 13 & 14 | 7 AM – 7 PM daily
- Shoulder of Beacon Ave S, starting ~200ft before intersection.
- Right-turn lane from SB Beacon Ave S to WB S Columbian Way.
- Drivers turning R from Beacon Ave S to S Columbian Way WB will be rerouted for R turns around traffic island.
- Beacon Ave S will have one lane open in each direction.
- All lanes on S Columbian Way will remain open.
- Intersection traffic signal will be deactivated during work.
- Flaggers will help direct traffic.
- Beacon Ave S median parking will be accessible.
We appreciate your patience during this work!