Starting October 1, crews will be working to improve 25th Ave NE, NE 44th St to NE Blakely St. The segment will get sidewalk repairs; new curb ramps; and upgraded storm drains as part of the 25th Ave NE Paving Project.
What you can expect:
October 1 – 22 | Weekdays 7 AM – 5 PM
- This work is weather-dependent, so timing may change.
Closures | 25th Ave NE, between NE 44th St and NE Blakely
- Two NB lanes and center turn lane.
- Entrance to University Village under NE 45th St viaduct (closed on 10/2).
- University Village access at NE 47th St and NE 49th St intersections.
- 2-way traffic maintained with a single lane in each direction.
- Flaggers or Uniformed Police Officers will help direct traffic.
- 24/7 on-street parking restrictions in the work area
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the construction outreach team at 25thAvePaving@seattle.gov, or (206) 733-9050. For more information on this project, please visit www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_ne25.htm.
We appreciate your patience during this work!