As we mentioned earlier this week, it’s a very active weekend in Seattle—with several games on the docket. There’s a couple more now though, following Tuesday’s powerful Seattle Storm performance clinching a spot in the WNBA Championships!
- Game 1 — Friday, 9/7, 6 PM
- Game 2 — Sunday, 9/9, 12:30 PM
- Game 3 — Wednesday, 9/12, 5 PM
- Game 4* — Friday, 9/14, 5 PM
- Game 5* — Sunday, 9/16, 5 PM
* – If necessary
Prepare for heavy SODO traffic, with more than 17,000 people expected at each playoff game. If you’re headed to a Storm game, consider alternate transportation options!
- The Seattle Center Monorail can whisk you to the Center from downtown in 2 minutes. www.seattlemonorail.com
- Fifteen Metro bus routes serve the Center from around the city. www.metro.kingcounty.gov
- Bike it! KeyArena is accessible from Myrtle Edwards and Dexter Ave Bike Trails.www.seattle.gov
- Ferry – www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries
- Airport – www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac
For more information on travel impacts, check out our construction look-ahead and traveler’s map links. If you have advisory/events questions, email us at email@example.com or call 206-684-ROAD (7623).