SDOT is advising travelers that lane closures on SW Barton St between 29th Ave SW and 30th Ave SW begin Saturday, May 19 through Wednesday, May 23.
The closures are for concrete panel repairs on SW Barton St. This project is weather dependent. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is being completed.
What travelers can expect:
- Parking will be restricted:
- 72 hours before the work starts and parking restrictions begin, “NO PARKING” signs will be placed on the street
- SW Barton will have one lane of alternating traffic open during construction hours (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Police Officers will be staged at 29th Ave SW and 30th Ave SW to direct traffic
- Sidewalk access will remain open
- One lane in each direction of SW Barton will be open for vehicle traffic after construction hours
- Possible travel delays through construction area during work hours