SDOT is advising travelers of upcoming temporary closure related to the 7th Ave Mobility Improvements project from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 19.
The temporary closure will allow for local access from Pike St only – to hotels, businesses, and garages. The closure will allow crews to install a mast arm for signal heads that will span the width of the roadway across 7th Ave. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is being completed.
From 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 19, travelers can expect:
- 7th Ave to be closed from Pike St to Pine St with local access from Pike St only
- Vehicles going eastbound on 7th Ave will be detoured onto Pine St
- Intersection at 7th Ave and Pike St to remain open
- Intersection at 7th Ave and Pine St to remain open
- Uniformed police officers will be on site to help direct traffic around work zone
- Businesses and garages are open and accessible
- Pedestrian access will not be impacted