SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving Thorndyke Ave W between W Halladay St and 22nd Ave W on November 16. This is work is weather dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 16, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT crews will be doing grinding and paving work on Thorndyke Ave W between W Halladay St and 22nd Ave W
- There will “No Parking” on Thorndyke Ave W between W Halladay St and 22nd Ave W during work hours
- A detour will be in place, with uniformed police officers directing traffic
- King County Metro buses and bus stops for Routes 31 and 33 will not be affected, but may be slightly delayed through the work zone
- Local access will be maintained to driveways or emergency vehicles only
- Crosswalks and sidewalks will remain open
This project is part of SDOT’s Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program which receives funding from the voter-approved Move Seattle Levy.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.
Note: This work was originally scheduled for November 1, but was rescheduled due to weather.