SDOT advises travelers that crews will close a portion of the West Seattle Bridge (Fauntleroy Expressway) in both directions to replace jersey barriers on Friday night, November 10 through Saturday morning, November 11.
From 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 10, through 7 a.m. on Saturday, November 11, travelers can expect:
- Both directions of the West Seattle Bridge (Fauntleroy Expressway) will be closed between 35th Ave SW and SW Admiral Way
- Signed detours will be posted:
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured via SW Avalon Way to SW Spokane St to the West Seattle Bridge
- Westbound traffic will be detoured via Harbor Ave SW to SW Avalon Way
- The West Seattle Bridge is scheduled to reopen by 7 a.m. on Saturday
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.