SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving Roosevelt Way NE between NE 117th and NE 120th St this week. This work is weather dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 2 and Friday, November 3, travelers can expect the following:
- Crews will conduct grinding and paving work on Roosevelt Way NE between NE 117th and NE 120th St
- There will be “No Parking” in the work zone
- Signed detours will be in place
- Police officers will assist in directing traffic
- Sidewalks and crosswalks will remain open
This project is part of SDOT’s Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, which receives funding from the voter-approved Move Seattle Levy.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.