The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be repaving 1st Avenue NE between N 117th and N 120th Streets, in front of Northgate Elementary starting Friday, October 13 to Saturday, October 14.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, beginning Friday, October 13 to Saturday, October 14, travelers can expect:
- 1st Avenue NE will be closed to all traffic during work hours
- Street will be detoured
- Includes business/home deliveries
- Uniformed Police Officers will assist traffic in the area
- No parking on 1st Avenue NE in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway and alley access will be limited but accessible overnight
- Northgate Elementary students/buses will not be impacted, school is not in session on Friday Oct 13
- Sidewalks will not be impacted
This work is part of the Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, funded by the Move Seattle Levy. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.