The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be repaving 40th Avenue NE between NE 70th and NE 72nd Streets starting Thursday, October 5 to Friday, October 6.
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, beginning Thursday, October 5 to Friday, October 6, travelers can expect:
- 40th Ave NE will be closed to all traffic during work hours
- Street will be detoured
- Flaggers will direct traffic
- Uniformed Police Officers will assist traffic in the area
- No parking on 40th Ave NE in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway access will be limited but accessible overnight
- Sidewalks will not be impacted
This work is part of the Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, funded by the Move Seattle Levy.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.