SDOT advises travelers that construction on Aurora Ave N and N 92nd St is underway. This work is to install and activate a new pedestrian signal at Aurora Ave N and N 92nd St in time for the start of the new school year in September.
Work began on Tuesday, August 1, and will continue for the next few weeks:
- Possible lane closures on Aurora Ave N at N 92nd St
- Local access only on N 92nd St east and west of Aurora Ave N
- Parking and vehicle lane restrictions
- Pedestrian detours due to sidewalk work
- Work hours scheduled from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Some night and weekend work
To sign up for construction email updates, click here.
This project is funded through SDOT’s Neighborhood Street Fund (NSF). Please visit the Neighborhood Street Fund Aurora Ave N Corridor Improvements Project web page for more information.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.