From Seattle City Light
Project Hotline: 206-257-2142
Westbound Denny Way Closures from Stewart St to Minor Ave N this Weekend
SDOT advises travelers that Seattle City Light contractors will close Denny Way in the westbound direction between Stewart St and Minor Ave N on Saturday, August 8, for work on Seattle City Light’s Denny Substation Project.
From 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, August 5, travelers can expect:
- All westbound lanes of Denny Way will be closed between Stewart St and Minor Ave N
- Westbound Denny Way traffic will be detoured down Stewart St to Boren Ave and back to Denny
- The sidewalk on the south side of Denny Way will be closed between Stewart St and Minor Ave N on Saturday and Sunday, August 6
- Pedestrians will be detoured to the sidewalk on the north side of Denny Way
- On Sunday crews will open one westbound lane of Denny Way between Stewart St and Minor Ave N
For more information, please visit Seattle City Light’s Denny Substation Project webpage.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.