SDOT advises travelers that crews from SDOT and Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) will close 3rd Ave W between W Dravus St and W Florentia St for excavating and paving.
From 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on both Saturday, December 3, and Sunday, December 4, travelers can expect the following:
- 3rd Ave W will be closed to traffic in both directions between W Dravus St and W Florentia St.
- There will be no parking in the work zone.
- Detours will be in place.
- Affected Metro bus routes will also be detoured.
- Flaggers and uniformed police officers will assist with traffic control.
- Travelers may enter and exit driveways on 3rd Ave W but may have to wait for equipment to clear.
This is a collaborative project with SPU. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.