SDOT advises travelers that crews will conduct emergency road repair on Columbia St between 1st and 2nd Ave during off-peak hours on October 18.
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18, travelers can expect the following:
- Columbia St will be down to one lane between 1st and 2nd Ave.
- Parking will be restricted.
- Traffic will have slight delays during operation hours.
- There will be a Uniformed Police Officer at the work site to keep traffic moving.
- You may enter and exit driveways, but you may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.