SDOT advises travelers in West Seattle that crews will be milling and paving Beach Drive SW between 61st Ave SW and SW Charlestown St this week. This work is weather dependent.
Between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Monday, October 3, to Wednesday, October 5, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT crews will mill and repave Beach Dr. SW between 61st Ave SW and SW Charlestown St.
- Work will be on one side of the street at a time.
- Two-way traffic will be allowed through.
- Parking will be restricted.
- Traffic will have slight delays during operation hours.
- Travelers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
- If possible use alternate routes during construction.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.