SDOT advises travelers of construction that will close the eastbound lane of NE 50th St between 17th Ave NE and 20th Ave NE during the day next week. This work is weather dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 19 and Wednesday, July 20, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT crews will do grinding and paving work on NE 50th St from 17th Ave NE to 20th Ave NE
- The eastbound travel lane of NE 50th will be closed
- Eastbound detour: north on 17th Ave NE, east on NE Ravenna Blvd, south on 20th Ave NE, back to NE 50th St
- No parking will be allowed on NE 50th in the project area
- Sidewalks will remain open
- Uniformed Police Officers will assist with traffic control where crosswalks are closed
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.