SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving SW 106th St from 35th Ave SW to 39th Ave SW this week. This work will require a lane closure and parking restrictions during the week. This work is weather dependent.
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28 and Wednesday, June 29:
- SDOT crews will grind and repave SW 106th St between 35th Ave SW and 39th Ave SW.
- The eastbound lane of SW 106th St will be closed between 35th Ave SW and 39th Ave SW.
- East-west traffic will alternate in the westbound lane, assisted by flaggers.
- Access to driveways on SW 106th between 35th Ave SW and 39th Ave SW may be delayed for up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
- Parking will be restricted – “No Parking” signs will be put in place 72 hours before the work starts and parking restrictions begin.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
For more information on this project, contact Michael Sharp with SDOT at Michael.Sharp2@seattle.gov or (206) 423-6698.