King County Wastewater Treatment Division
October 29, 2013
Beginning November 11, a small section of West Commodore will be closed for approximately three weeks. This work is weather dependent; notice will be provided if work needs to be rescheduled. Traffic will be detoured around the road closure via 23rd Avenue West, West Jameson Street and 24th Avenue West. The road closure is necessary to repave West Commodore Way in front of the project area.
What to Expect During the Road Closure:
- Traffic control signs and staff to ease congestion through the area
- Parking restrictions along the detour route
- High levels of activity involving crews, trucks, materials, grinding and paving equipment; noise and dust typical of a construction site
- Increased truck traffic along the detour route
- Typical work hours Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.; longer weekday hours and Saturday work possible
Please use caution and follow posted traffic signs and flaggers. Please plan for extra travel time when driving through this area.
Contact: Adair Muth, (206) 447-5505, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Ballard Siphon Replacement Project, visit the project website at: www.kingcounty.gov/environment/wtd/Construction/Seattle/BallardSiphon