Northbound traffic on Delridge Way Southwest is now detoured at Southwest Roxbury Street. The change reverses the direction of the previous detour between Southwest Roxbury and Southwest Henderson streets. The detour went into effect Thursday afternoon and will remain until project completion, expected the end of this year. Southbound traffic along this stretch of Delridge Way Southwest will be maintained.
Northbound Delridge Way Southwest traffic at Southwest Roxbury Street is directed along one of two paths:
- West on Southwest Roxbury Street
- North on 26th Avenue Southwest
- East on Southwest Barton Street/ Southwest Barton Place onto Delridge Way Southwest
- North on 16th Avenue Southwest
- West on Southwest Henderson Street to Delridge Way Southwest
Traffic signals will be adjusted as traffic flow is monitored. The detour change is taking place to better accommodate traffic and construction work. For more project information, visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_delridge.htm