Sound Transit Advisory
April 2, 2013
Construction of the University of Washington Station’s pedestrian/bicycle bridge is ongoing. In order to continue building the bridge the contractor will close traffic lanes and sidewalks on Montlake Blvd. between NE Pacific Street and Place. Please see traffic details below.
Saturday, April 6 (3 a.m.) through Monday, April 8, 2013 (5 a.m.)
Northbound on Montlake
- All northbound lanes on Montlake Blvd. including the east sidewalk will be closed.
- Northbound traffic must turn left from Montlake Blvd. onto NE Pacific Street, right onto NE Pacific Place and turn left back onto Montlake Blvd. at the signal.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists will be detoured onto a temporary bike path around the triangle and Pacific Place.
Southbound on Montlake Blvd.
- All southbound lanes on Montlake Blvd. will be closed.
- Southbound traffic must turn right onto NE Pacific Place, left onto Brooklyn Ave NE, left onto NE Boat Street, left onto 15th Ave NE and right onto NE Pacific Street to the Montlake Bridge.
- The west sidewalk will be closed. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be detoured onto a temporary bike path around the triangle and Pacific Place.
*Construction schedules are subject to change. Notifications will be sent out for significant changes.
For further information, please contact Sound Transit community outreach – Andrea Burnett at 206-398-5300 or email@example.com.
For issues that need immediate attention after normal business hours, call Sound Transit’s 24-hour Construction Hotline at (888) 298-2395.