Sound Transit Traffic Advisory
Montlake Blvd. September 28th weekend traffic impacts
September 26, 2012
Construction of the University of Washington Station pedestrian/bike bridge construction has started. In order to build the bridge the contractor will need to close traffic lanes and sidewalks on Montlake Blvd. (see traffic details below).
Friday, September 28 (7 p.m.) through Saturday, September 29, 2012 (2 a.m.)
Northbound on Montlake Blvd.
- All lanes northbound on Montlake Blvd. including the east sidewalk will be closed.
- Northbound traffic must turn left on NE Pacific Street, right onto NE Pacific Place and turn left back onto Montlake Blvd. at the signal.
- Pedestrians/Bicyclists must use the crosswalk and the west sidewalk between NE Pacific Street and NE Pacific Place.
Southbound on Montlake Blvd.
- One southbound lane will be closed.
- The west sidewalk will be open between NE Pacific Street and NE Pacific Place.
- Construction schedules are subject to change. Notifications will be sent out for significant changes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION