Paving crews from the Seattle Department of Transportation will make pavement repairs at several locations in the greater downtown area of Seattle this weekend, August 4-5.
- James Street between Seventh and Ninth avenues, Saturday from 7 a.m. to no later than 6 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- Third Avenue between Lenora and Wall streets, Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for spot repairs. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
- Sidewalk on Sixth Avenue, between Bell and Battery streets—the paving crews will close the curb lane and sidewalk on the east side of Sixth Avenue on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. while crews repair a sidewalk following work on underground utilities.
- Sidewalk on Blanchard Street between First and Second avenues—crews will restore the sidewalk on the south side of Blanchard Street. The sidewalk will be closed on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- E Olive Street between Bellevue Avenue and Denny Way—the left lane of East Olive Street from Bellevue to Denny will be closed 9 a.m. on Saturday until 8 p.m. on Sunday. On-street parking will be restricted. The paving crews will restore the roadway following work on underground utilities.
For more information: Melissa Marangon or Jamey Vanater, (206) 386-1218
Media contact: Marybeth Turner, (206) 684-8548