South Site (West Commodore Way): Sheetpile driving has been completed. Crews will begin installing sections of steel shoring this week and neighbors can expect high levels of noise for approximately one to two weeks.
El sitio del sur: La conducción de sheetpile ha sido completada. Comenzarán a instalar secciones de acero apuntalar esta semana y los vecinos pueden esperar altos niveles de ruido para aproximadamente de una a dos semanas.
Project South Site Activities:
- Crews have completed sheetpile driving on West Commodore Way. In order to complete this work quickly, crews worked over the weekend and late Monday evening. Thank you for your patience during this disruptive work.
- Crews will begin installing sections of steel slide rail shoring this week as part of the work to connect existing sewer pipes to the new siphon pipeline. This work will be noisy and is anticipated to take approximately one to two weeks.
What to expect at the South Site:
- High levels of noise for approximately one to two weeks
- High levels of activity involving crews, cranes, excavation equipment and trucks
- Increased truck traffic on and around West Commodore Way
- West Commodore Way road closure and detour
- Possible work on Saturdays and/or longer work hours during the week
24-hour project hotline/Para más información*: 206-296-3848
(*Señale su idioma y llamaremos a un intéprete. El servicio es gratuito.)
For more information on the Ballard Siphon Replacement Project, visit the project website at: http://www.kingcounty.gov/environment/wtd/Construction/Seattle/BallardSiphon