Nighttime lane restrictions now to begin June 25
The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) reminds travelers of Fairview Avenue N lane restrictions beginning today, June 18.
From June 18 through June 22, Fairview Avenue N will have one southbound lane restricted 24 hours a day between Aloha and Valley streets. Travelers can expect:
- One southbound lane of Fairview Avenue N restricted 24 hours a day between Aloha Street and Valley Street
- One southbound lane of Fairview Avenue N remaining open at all times
- Access maintained to businesses located in Chandler’s Cove
However, the previously announced nighttime lane restrictions on Fairview Avenue N will now begin June 25 and will continue for approximately three weeks. Travelers can expect:
- Closure of one northbound turn lane from the Mercer Street off-ramps onto Fairview Avenue N
- North and southbound Fairview Avenue N traffic routed around the closure
- Night work between 7:30 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. on weekdays, and 24 hours a day on weekends, excluding the weekend of June 30 – July 1.
Contact: Richard Sheridan, 206.684.8540