Updated: SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving SW Edmunds St between 40th Ave SW and Fauntleroy Way SW the weekends of Saturday, October 14 to Sunday, October 15 and Saturday, October 28 to Sunday, October 29. Work previously scheduled for October 21-22 was rescheduled due to weather conditions.
On both weekends, from 9 a.m. Saturday to 5 p.m. Sunday travelers can expect:
- SW Edmunds Street will be closed to all traffic between 40th Ave SW and Fauntleroy Way SW
- Street will be detoured
- Uniformed Police Officers will direct traffic in the work zone
- There will be no parking on SW Edmunds St in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway access will be limited, with waits up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear
This work is part of the Arterial Maintenance for Drainage and Wastewater Program. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.