SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving NW 59th St between 26th Ave NW and 28th Ave NW this week. This work is weather-dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20, travelers can expect:
- Crews will be paving NW 59th St between 26th Ave NW and 28th Ave NW
- All traffic on NW 59th St in the work zone will be detoured during work hours
- There will be no parking on NW 59th St in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed before work starts and parking restrictions begin
- Access to driveways will be limited, but accessible overnight
- Sidewalks will remain open
- Police officers will assist with traffic
- This is a 2017 Non-Arterial Street Resurfacing and Restoration (NASRR) Program Project
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.