SDOT advises travelers that crews will be repaving California Ave SW between SW College St and SW Hill St starting Tuesday, September 26 to Friday, September 29.
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, beginning Tuesday, September 26, to Friday, September 29, travelers can expect:
- Northbound and southbound traffic on California Ave SW will be reduced to a single lane between SW College St and SW Hill St
- Traffic will alternate in the single open lane
- Flaggers will direct traffic
- Parking will be restricted on California Ave SW in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway access will be maintained but travelers may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear
This work is part of the Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, funded by the Move Seattle Levy.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.