SDOT advises travelers in the South Park neighborhood that crews will grind and pave Highland Park Way SW between W Marginal Way and SW Myrtle St this week. This work is weather dependent.
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT will grind and repave Highland Park Way SW from W Marginal Way to SW Myrtle St.
- The eastbound lanes will be closed. West and eastbound travel will be available on the north side of Highland Park Way SW.
- Travelers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
- There will be no parking in the work zone.
- Police officers will help with traffic control at the intersection Highland Park Way SW at W Marginal Way.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.