SDOT advises travelers that crews will close 5th Ave NE between NE 130th St and NE 145th for paving on October 22 and 23.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23, travelers can expect the following:
- Crews will close 5th Ave NE to all traffic between NE 130th St and 145th
- Local access only: residents at NE 131st Place will have limited access during work hours. Flaggers will assist with traffic.
- Parking will be restricted in the work zone.
- Metro RideShare on 5th Ave NE will be closed during the project.
- Please use alternate routes during the closure.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets. AMM receives funding from the “Move Seattle” transportation levy approved by voters in 2015.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.