SDOT is advising travelers that Wall St will be reduced to a single westbound lane between 3rd and 4th avenues on Monday, March 5 for pavement work at the intersection of 3rd Ave and Wall St.
Between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday, March 5, travelers can expect the following:
- Wall St will be reduced to a single westbound lane between 3rd and 4th avenues
- Pedestrian access will be maintained
- Vehicles travelling on Wall St may experience delays near the work zone
- Emergency vehicles can access the work zone
- The work is expected to create construction-related noise, dust, vibration, and asphalt odor
- This work is weather-dependent and subject to change
For more information on this project, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_3rd.htm.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the construction outreach team at 3rdAvePaving@seattle.gov, (206) 920-7073, or text “3rdAvePaving” to 33222 to receive construction alerts via text. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.