SDOT advises travelers that Bell St will be closed to traffic between 2nd and 3rd avenues on Thursday, November 30 as part of the 3rd Ave Belltown Paving Project. This work is weather dependent and subject to change.
From 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 30, travelers can expect the following:
- Bell St will be closed to traffic between 2nd and 3rd avenues
- Pedestrian access and use of Bell St Park and Regrade Park will be maintained
- Uniformed police officers or flaggers will assist with traffic during work hours
- Emergency vehicles will be able to access the work zone
- The work is expected to create construction-related noise
For more information including a construction map of this project, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_3rd.htm
If you have questions or concerns about the 3rd Ave Paving Project, please contact 3rdAvePaving@seattle.gov, (206) 920-7073, or text “3rdAvePaving” to 33222 to receive construction alerts via text. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.