SDOT is advising travelers that 3rd Ave W will be closed from W Barrett St to W Dravus St on Sunday, October 15 from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) and SDOT will be performing road maintenance work.
What to expect:
- Parking will be restricted.
- SPU and SDOT will place “NO PARKING” signs on the street at least 72 hours before the work starts and these parking restrictions begin.
- 3rd Ave W between W Barrett St and W Dravus St will be CLOSED to ALL traffic during workhours.
- Metro buses will be rerouted, please contact Metro for information regarding bus reroutes and bus stop relocations. For information on changes to Metro routes, please visit http://kingcounty.gov/metro/alerts.
- Sidewalk access will not be impacted.
SDOT and SPU would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.
For on-site project questions please contact:
SPU: Jim Lee, Jim.Lee@seattle.gov, 206-386-1804
SDOT: Kevin Calcote, Kevin.Calcote@seattle.gov, 206- 255-3392