The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be repaving NE 50th Street between 18th Avenue NE and 20th Avenue NE starting Tuesday, October 17 to Wednesday, October 18.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, beginning Tuesday, October 17 to Wednesday, October 18, travelers can expect:
- NE 50th Street will be closed to all traffic during work hours
- Street will be detoured
- Includes business/home deliveries
- Uniformed Police Officers will assist traffic in the area
- No parking on NE 50th Street in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway and alley access will be limited but accessible overnight
- Metro buses and bus stops will not be impacted, but riders may experience minor delays through the work zone
- Sidewalks will not be impacted
This work is part of the Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, funded by the Move Seattle Levy. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.