SEATTLE – The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be repaving N Northlake Way between Meridian and N 36th Street starting Saturday, October 7 to Sunday, October 8.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, beginning Saturday, October 7 to Sunday, October 8, travelers can expect:
- N Northlake Way will be closed to all traffic during work hours
- Including bikes
- Street will be detoured
- Uniformed Police Officers will assist traffic in the area
- No parking on N Northlake Way in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway access will be limited but accessible overnight
- Sidewalks will not be impacted
This work is part of the Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, funded by the Move Seattle Levy. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.