SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving Beach Dr SW between SW Charlestown St and SW Andover St on August 9.
From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, August 9, travelers can expect:
- Crews to be paving Beach Dr SW between SW Andover St and SW Charlestown St
- One lane in each direction will remain open to traffic while crews are working
- Flaggers will assist with traffic control
- There will be “No Parking” on Beach Dr SW between SW Andover St and SW Charlestown St while this work is being done
- Traffic may have slight delays during operation hours
- Drivers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear
- Use alternate routes during this work if possible
This project is part of SDOT’s Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program, which receives funding from the Move Seattle levy.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.