SDOT advises travelers that Pike St will be closed daily between 1st and 2nd avenues from Monday, August 7 through Friday, August 11.
This work is for the 2nd Ave Mobility Improvements project to upgrade traffic signals and extend the 2nd Ave protected bike lane from Pike St to Denny Way.
From 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily on Monday, August 7 through Friday, August 11, travelers can expect:
- Pike St to be closed to traffic between 1st and 2nd avenues
- The southbound bus lane on 2nd Ave between Pine and Pike streets will also be closed
- Bicyclists will be detoured
- Crosswalks will remain open
- Construction vehicles, lights, and noise
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.