SDOT advises travelers that crews will be replacing sidewalk and pedestrian ramps at the intersection of Westlake Ave N and Denny Way this weekend, Saturday, April 22, and Sunday, April 23.
From Saturday morning, April 22, to Sunday evening, April 23, travelers can expect:
- The right lane of Denny Way between Terry Ave N and Westlake Ave N to be closed.
- The sidewalk to be closed on the north side of Denny Way between Terry Ave N and Westlake Ave N.
- A police officer will assist with traffic control at Denny Way and Terry Ave N.
- The streetcar will operate normally.
- All lanes of Westlake Ave N to be open.
This work is part of the South Lake Union Transit Improvements project which includes dedicated transit lanes, transit stop upgrades and wider sidewalks. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.
For more information, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/transitSLU.htm.