SDOT advises travelers that crews will close SW Spokane Street in both directions on Harbor Island this evening, November 17, for paving.
From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, November 17, travelers can expect limited detours and lane restrictions on SW Spokane St. From 6 p.m. to midnight they can expect the following:
- Westbound SW Spokane Street will be closed between 11th Ave SW and E Marginal Way.
- Eastbound SW Spokane Street will be closed between 11th Ave SW and SW Manning Street.
- The ramps from southbound SR-99 and westbound Spokane St Viaduct to Harbor Island will be closed.
- Detours will be in place:
- Westbound through traffic on SW Spokane St will be detoured down E Marginal Way to the 1st Ave S Bridge and back up W Marginal Way.
- Westbound traffic on the Spokane St Viaduct and southbound traffic on SR-99 destined for Harbor Island will be detoured across the West Seattle Bridge to Delridge Way SW to access Harbor Island from the west.
- Eastbound through traffic on SW Spokane St will be detoured locally on Harbor Island to continue eastbound via SW Manning St.
This work is part of the SW Spokane St Arterial Paving Project. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed. For more information, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_spokane.htm.